- Super Sharp: 304 food grade stainless steel 12 blades are thicker and wider. After high temperature quenching, the blades are strong, sharper and harder to aging. Harder apples can be cut to the end.
- Strong Metal: Apple slicer body and handle, made of high-strength zinc alloy. Blades and rings are welded with 4 precise weights, with 4 reinforcement screw at the bottom, which makes fruit slicer firmer and lasts longer.
- Comfort and Control Handle: Widened and thicker handle, ergonomically designed to make cutting fruits more labor-saving.
- Heavy Duty Small Tool: Suitable for cutting apples, pears, pitayas, oranges, etc. Diameter less than 3.5 inches.
- Non-Rusting: Exquisite polishing process, after use, rinse with water, air-dry, After long-term use, not rust.
Apple Slicer and Corer, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 2 customer ratings(2 customer reviews)